Spicy Citrus Shrimp with Sriracha Sweet Chili Mayonnaise - HONORABLE MENTION
DescriptionCitrus-infused shrimp get dunked into a sweet & spicy dipping sauce. The perfect appetizer for your next party or social gathering!
|1 tablespoon grated lime peel
4 packets True Lemon
3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
1/2 Teaspoon sea salt 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 tablespoon olive oil
1 lb uncooked peeled deveined large shrimp (22 to 25 shrimp), thawed if frozen and tails peeled
Sweet Chili Mayonnaise
1/3 cup mayonnaise with olive oil
2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
1/2 teaspoon Sriracha Chile Sauce
1/2 teaspoon lime juice
1. Set oven control to broil. In medium glass or plastic bowl, mix lime peel, True Lemon, red pepper, fresh parsley, salt, garlic and olive oil.
2. Add shrimp; toss to coat.
3. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, spread shrimp. Broil shrimp with tops 2 to 3 inches from heat 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink and firm.
4. In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, sweet chili sauce, Siracha Chile Sauce, lime juice, mix until thoroughly combined. Serve shrimp with Siracha Sweet Chili Mayonnaise.
Submitted By: Jeanette Nelson
- Recipes By Product
- Main Ingredients
- Diane Henderiks' Recipes
- Cooking With Caitlin Recipes
- Recipe Contests