Minted Too-Good-to-be-True Citrus Summer Berry Granita
DescriptionDig in! This lightweight summer dessert has great taste and no fat!
8 packets True Lemon
8 packets True Lime
3/4 - 1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
2/3 cup fresh blueberries
2/3 cup fresh raspberries
1. Mix True Lemon, True Lime, water, and sugar in a pitcher.
2. Pour into a shallow casserole dish with mint and blueberries, mashing blueberries some with back of a spoon.
3. Freeze for one hour, stir, freeze until ready to serve and scrape into stemmed glass, or small bowls, stir in raspberries and freeze for up to 30 minutes before serving
4. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
For extra zesty presentation, rim edge of glass with sugar. For adults, drizzle top with a tablespoon of Lemoncello liqueur before serving! You can easily swap out low-calorie granulated sweetener for some or all of the sugar if you like.
by: Susan Scarborough
- Recipes By Product
- Main Ingredients
- Diane Henderiks' Recipes
- Cooking With Caitlin Recipes
- Recipe Contests