Lemon Bread Pudding
DescriptionA fluffy bread pudding with the perfect amount of lemon zest.
6 packets of True Lemon
1/2 cup melted butter
4 eggs, separated
2/3 cup milk
1. In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, sugar, and True Lemon.
2. Drizzle with melted butter mix until ingredients are well blended.
3. In a separate bowl, beat yolks with an electric mixer until thick and lemon colored, then add milk and blend well.
4. Pour this yolk and milk mixture over the bread mixture.
5. Meanwhile, in glass bowl, beat whites until stiff peaks form, then fold into the bread mixture.
6. Pour this mixture into a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole and bake at 325 degrees for approximately 30-35 minutes.
This is great served as a warm dessert or a cold breakfast!
Submitted By Noella Bricalt
- Recipes By Product
- Main Ingredients
- Diane Henderiks' Recipes
- Cooking With Caitlin Recipes
- Recipe Contests